We offer a professional and affordable WordPress malware removal service which guarantees to clean-up as well as secure your website.
Is your WordPress Website Hacked With Malware ?
The following will help you know if your WordPress website is hacked
- You have lost all your traffic from Google because your website is blacklisted.
- Google has blacklisted your website in search results with the label This site may be hacked
- Unable send email because the website is black listed for sending spam email.
- You have seen a big increase of traffic to your website from unknown sources.
- You can no longer log into the website with your user details
- The website redirects visitors to a different website.
- Strange popup advertisements appear on the website.
What Types Of Malware Do You Remove
We can remove all malicious content from your site including (but not limited to):
- Malware (Redirects, clickjacking, iframes, other code injections)
- SEO Spam Injections (Blackhat SEO)
- Website defacements
WordPress Malware Removal Service
The following is included in the service we offer at the website.
- Take a full backup of the WordPress website including all files and the MYSQL database before we start the work and after we have 100% removed the malware from the website.
- Complete a detailed security scan of the website files and MYSQL database to investigate how the malware or malicious code infected the website.
- Once we have identified how the website was hacked and infected we will remove all malware and malicious code from the website.
- If the website is using an outdated version of WordPress we will update the site to the latest, secure version.
- We will review all the WordPress plug-in’s installed at the website and update them to the latest version if required.
- We will install a free WordPress security firewall plug-in to secure the website and protect it from future attacks.
- An additional security layer using .htaccess rules will also be applied to the website to protect the WordPress files and MYSQL database from malicious attacks and zero day vulnerabilities.
- Once we are confident that the website is clean and secure we will complete a full Cpanel or plesk hosting backup of the website.
- We will communicate directly with Google to remove “This website may be hacked” label to recover your search engine listings and website traffic from Google.
- Our work is guaranteed for up to 30 days. If your website gets hacked within 30 days after we have completed the work we will fix the website for free.
- We offer a full money back guarantee if we fail to 100% clean the website from malware.
- The service costs $169.00 which is payable via paypal
- This is a fixed one time payment with no monthly payment fees.
- If we don’t 100% clean your WordPress website you will get a full refund.
Fix My WordPress Website