We offer a WordPress malware removal service
which guarantees to clean and secure your website
Is Your WordPress Website Hacked With Malware ?
The following will help you understand if cyber criminals have hacked your WordPress website
- Google has blacklisted your website in search results with the label This site may be hacked
- You can no longer send email because the website is black listed for sending out spam email.
- You have seen a big increase of traffic to your website from unknown sources.
- You can no longer log into the administrator area of the website with your user details
- New user accounts have been created without your permission.
- The website redirects visitors to a different website.
- Strange popup advertisements appear at the website.
What is Malware
Malware includes computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and spyware. These malicious programs can perform a variety of functions, including stealing, encrypting or deleting sensitive data, altering or hijacking core computing functions and monitoring users’ computer activity without their permission.
What Types Of Malware Can We Remove
We can remove all malicious malware from your Joomla website including (but not limited to)
- Malware (Redirects, clickjacking, iframes, other code injections)
- SEO Spam Injections (Blackhat SEO)
- Website defacements
WordPress Malware Removal Service
The following is included in the service we offer at the website
- Take a full backup of the WordPress website including all files and the MYSQL database before we start the work and after we have 100% removed the malware from the website.
- Complete a detailed security scan of the website files and MYSQL database to investigate how the malware or malicious code infected the website.
- Once we have identified how the website was hacked and infected we will remove all malware and malicious code from the website.
- If the website is using an outdated version of WordPress we will update the site to the latest, secure version.
- We will review all the WordPress plug-in’s installed at the website and update them to the latest version if required.
- We will install a free WordPress security firewall plug-in to secure the website and protect it from future attacks.
- An additional security layer using .htaccess rules will also be applied to the website to protect the WordPress files and MYSQL database from malicious attacks and zero day vulnerabilities.
- Once we are confident that the website is clean and secure we will complete a full Cpanel or plesk hosting backup of the website.
- We will communicate directly with Google to remove “This website may be hacked” label to recover your search engine listings and website traffic from Google.
- The hacked website repair service we offer comes with 30 days support. If you need any support after we have fixed and secured your website we are here to help you.
- We offer a full money back guarantee if we fail to 100% remove and clean the malware from your website.
How Do I Order The Service
- The service Covers unlimited pages on a single Joomla website and costs only $149.00
- This is a fixed one time payment with no monthly payment fees
- To get started select the button below to order the service
Fix My Hacked WordPress Website