WordPress Website Malware Removal
- We guarantee to remove the malware from the Joomla website.
- The service covers unlimited pages on a single website and costs only £99.00
- This is a fixed one time payment with no monthly payment fees
- The WordPress malware removal service we offer is fully supported by us.
The following is included in the Wordpress service
- We take a full backup of the WordPress website including all files and the MYSQL database before we start the work and after we have 100% removed the malware from the website.
- Complete a detailed security scan of the website files and MYSQL database to investigate how the malware infected the website.
- Once we have identified how the website was hacked we will remove all malware from the website.
- If the website is using an outdated version of WordPress we will update the site to the latest, secure version.
- We will review all the WordPress plug-ins installed at the website and update them if required.
- Use a number of WordPress security measures to secure the website from future attacks.
- Add an additional security layer using custom .htaccess security rules to protect the WordPress files and database from malicious attacks.
- Once we are sure that the website is clean and secure we will complete a full Cpanel or plesk hosting backup of the website.
- We will communicate directly with Google to remove “This website may be hacked” label to recover your search engine listings and website traffic from Google.