We offer a professional Joomla malware removal service which guarantees to clean-up as well as secure your website.
Is your Joomla! Website Hacked With Malware ?
The following will help you know if your Joomla! website is hacked
- Google has blacklisted your website in search results with the label This site may be hacked
- You can now longer send email because the website is black listed for sending spam email.
- You have seen a big increase of traffic to your website from unknown sources.
- You can no longer log into the website with your user details
- The website redirects visitors to a different website.
- Strange popup advertisements appear on the website.
What Types Of Malware Do We Remove
We can remove all malicious content from your site including (but not limited to)
- Malware (Redirects, clickjacking, iframes, other code injections)
- SEO Spam Injections (Blackhat SEO)
- Website defacements
Joomla! Malware Removal Service
The following is included in the service we offer at the website.
- Take a full backup of the Joomla! website including all files and the MYSQL database before we start the work and after we have 100% removed the malware from the website.
- Complete a detailed security scan of the website files and MYSQL database to investigate how the malware or malicious code infected the website.
- Once we have identified how the website was hacked and infected we will remove all malware and malicious code from the website.
- If the website is using an outdated version of Joomla! we will update the site to the latest, secure version.
- We will review all the Joomla extensions installed at the website and update them to the latest version if required.
- An additional security layer using .htaccess rules will also be applied to the website to protect the Joomla files and MYSQL database from malicious attacks and zero day vulnerabilities.
- Once we are confident that the website is clean and secure we will complete a full Cpanel or plesk hosting backup of the website.
- We will communicate directly with Google to remove “This website may be hacked” label to recover your search engine listings and website traffic from Google.
- The hacked website repair service we offer comes with 30 days support. If you need any support after we have fixed and secured your website we are here to help you.
- We offer a full money back guarantee if we fail to 100% remove and clean the malware from your website.
- The service costs only $99.00 which is payable via paypal
- This is a fixed one time payment with no monthly payment fees
Fix My Joomla Website