Trust The Experts To Fix Your Hacked Joomla! Website
Joomla! Website Hacked With Malware ?
- Google has blacklisted your website in search results with the label This site may be hacked
- You can no longer send email because the website is black listed for sending out spam email.
- You have seen a big increase of traffic to your Joomla website from unknown sources.
- You can no longer log into the administrator area of the Joomla website with your user details
- New user accounts have been created without your permission.
- The website redirects visitors to a different website.
- Strange popup advertisements appear at the website.
Joomla Malware Removal Service
The following is included in the service we offer
- Take a full backup of the Joomla! website including all files and the MYSQL database before we start the work and after we have 100% removed the malware from the website.
- Complete a detailed security scan of the Joomla website files and MYSQL database to investigate how the security hacker infected the website with the malware .
- Once we have identified how the website was hacked we will remove all malware from the website.
- If the website is using an outdated version of Joomla! we will update the site to the latest, secure version of the content management system.
- We will review all the Joomla extensions installed at the website.
- Add an additional security layer using custom security .htaccess rules to protect the Joomla files and MYSQL database from malicious attacks.
- Once we are confident that the Joomla website is clean and secure we will complete a full Cpanel or plesk hosting backup of the website.
- We will communicate directly with Google to remove this website may be hacked label to recover your search engine listings and website traffic from Google.
How Do I Order The Service
- The service covers unlimited pages on a single Joomla website and costs only £99.00
- The hacked website repair service we offer comes with 30 days support.
- We offer a full money back guarantee if the malware is not 100% removed from the website.
- To get started select the button below.